FINE ART PRINT - PROTEA
Please allow 1 week from your print purchase for it to be signed by Cassie and mailed out.
Introducing our Fine Art Print Editions. These are the original paintings as they are. It felt right to make them Giclee prints in signed editions of 50. While the posters remain digitised artwork created for clothing the Fine Art Prints are paired back with all the loose brushstrokes and messy edges as it was painted.
- Printed on 308gsm Hahnemhle Photo Rag
- Signed edition of 50 in smaller sizes, edition of 20 for A1 size
- Signed by the artist Cassie Byrnes
- Colour is bright and true to each original prints painting.
- Available in 4 sizes
- We recommend sending them to the framer before opening. We know its tempting to want to peak first but it will be worth the wait!
- Please note your artwork will be high res and the first product image is website quality
About the Artwork: Protea was painted in 2014 as part of my grad project while studying textiles at university. This is the original painting that the print has been based from. I love the faint pencil marks that have shown up in the Giclee print and the brushstrokes through the background which we don't see on the fabric. Painted using pigment inks the idea was a happy accident when the ink from the leaves leaked onto the the flower below. This is where the idea to join the motifs came from.
• Free AU standard shipping over $199
• Flat rate $17 international shipping
• Express shipping options available
• 7 day returns
For more info on our shipping and post times, see our shipping page.
- 7 day returns.
- Full priced items can be exchanged or returned for a refund or credit note.
- Sale items can be exchanged or returned for a credit note only.
- Final Sale items cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refund.
See our returns & exchanges page for all the details.
Why shop with us?
We’re passionate about local manufacturing, the people behind it and our role in it. We have an ongoing commitment to support the Australian manufacturing industry in the best way we can.
At Variety Hour, we value sustainability and quality. Each of our prints have a story and we want each garment to live the longest life possible.