POSTER - REEF
After weeks bored in isolation, we quickly grew tired of our surroundings and wanted to jazz up the walls. Many of our customers have messaged feeling the same, so we have selected nine of our most loved prints to release as a range of posters.
It was important to us that our poster store gave you art that was easy, accessible and BIG!
- Printed on 230gsm paper
- Original Variety Hour print by designer Cassie Byrnes.
- Colour is bright and true to each original prints painting.
- 91 x 61cm, designed to fit in an Ikea frame; view frame options here.
- We love supporting local professional framers! So that is also a great option if you after a more fancy look.
- We recommend sending them the tube. We know its tempting to want to peek first but it will be worth the wait!
- Please note your artwork will be high res and the first product image is website quality
Posters are not available for international orders.
About the artwork | Reef
Inspired by the many snorkelling adventures on the Great Barrier Reef as a kid. I painted from memory, remembering snorkelling at the reef every winter, the endless coral landscapes in every colour and shape imaginable, growing in every direction at the same time, but always reaching up towards the sun. Reef was originally painted in pigment inks and acryla gouache.
Printed in Australia
Why shop with us?
We’re passionate about local manufacturing, the people behind it and our role in it. We have an ongoing commitment to support the Australian manufacturing industry in the best way we can.
At Variety Hour, we value sustainability and quality. Each of our prints have a story and we want each garment to live the longest life possible.